SCHOLARSHIPS, STIPENDS & OTHER AIDS
Students are advised to enquire about the dfferent types of scholarships, stipends and other types of financial help awarded by the Government and the college from the concerned officer in charge and accounts section of the college. Some of the most common Scholarship are
1. Government of India merit Scholarship
2. Junior College Scholarship
3. Senior College Scholarship
4. Merit-cum-Poverty Scholarship
5. National Loan Scholarship
6. Merit Scholarship for the children of Primary School Teachers
7. Stipend for Orthopaedically Handicapped Students.
8. Scholarship for S.T. / S.C. / OBC/ SEBC/Minorities Section Students
9. Educational concession to children and dependents of service personnel.
10. Free Studentship to the extent of 12.5% of the strength of students.
11. Aid from Social Service Guild (Expected to be repaid after the student gets setteled in life.)
12.Stipend for the Children of "Bidi Workers" etc.
13. The Samaj Chhatrabruti, Sanskrit Scholarship and others.